Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Class-y Tuesday - Pretty Posies


I'm very fortunate to live in an area where some extremely talented artists share their skills with our paper crafting community.  The Stamp Art Shoppe was the host to some wonderful teachers for many years and we were all very sad when it closed it's doors recently, Happily, some of my favorite teachers are still offering classes in the area.  I created these cards at the Stamp Art Shoppe in a class taught by Susan Porter.  I will be posting more of the cards from Susan's and other artist's classes in my "Classy Tuesday" blogs.

All of these cards were created using the Stampendous Build a Bouquet stamps and dies. I used distress markers on the flowers and blended them with a paint brush and water to achieve the water color affect. 

There are several types of flowers and two different cute glass containers in the set. The coordinating dies make it easy to cut out the images.


Stampendous also makes dies to create pop ups for the inside of cards.



I love tools that can be used in a variety of different ways. This has become my "go to" set for fast and fun cards for all occasions.  

Thanks for visiting. 
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment