Friday, February 10, 2017

Love Squared




While it's sometimes awkward to say those "three little words" to people other than your close family and friends, sending a card through the mail is a fun way of saying mushy stuff you wouldn't ordinary say in person. And who doesn’t love getting snail mail that isn't a bill, an ad or a court summons.  A beautiful valentine is just over the top delightful. 

Speaking of love, I'm LOVING Lori Whitlock cut files lately. They make my cuts so clean and professional looking.  When I plan to make several cards, it makes my task so much easier to cut several pieces at once. I used a heart embossing folder for the white panel  on the card base and the cute layered letters are cut in bazzil textured shimmer card stock.  I just added a couple of rhinestones, a stamped sentiment and a pretty ribbon to embellish.   My valentines are all mailed and now all I have to do is sit back and wait for the valentines to start pouring in from my recipients……um, yeah.

Thanks for visiting.
Thanks for visiting.  
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment