Saturday, February 18, 2017

Party Animal


Everyone knows cats love to party and the look on this quirky little kitty's face says he's ready to get jiggy and start celebrating. I had such fun creating the background for this card.  I sponged over a stencil with Pan Pastels and then sprayed with Memories Mist. The grass and foliage are die cut in copper metallic paper and dotted  with a pale green Viva Paper Pen to add a little texture. I stamped the Tim Holtz Crazy Cat image and accessories with memories ink, colored with copics and then cut them out with coordinating die cuts.
  
\
And here's that same silly cat on another of my creations. I'm going to start posting some cards I've made in the past but are new to my blog.   I'll call them TAG (Take Another Gander) cards and they are popular cards from Pinterest and/or my SCS Gallery.   I made this colorful flip card for my daughter's birthday last year. She's the mother of my grandcat, Dinah.

The sentiment on the front  is from Stampin' Up and it reads. "Birthdays are like hairballs..." The inside reads, "The more you have, the more you want to gag." The hairball inside is made from scrunched up twine and glue with a stamped little fish bone accessory inside.  I crack myself up.

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment