Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Metallic Spring Bouquet - Elizabeth Craft Dies and Mylar





I brought out my iridescent shimmer sheets and some of my favorite die cuts to make this spring bouquet for some fun blog challenges this week.   All of the die cuts are Elizabeth Crafts except for my faithful old "go to" Martha Stewart butterfly punch.  I added some detail by embossing the purple background panel and edging both panels with a gold paint pen. I love the beautiful iridescence underneath the gold detail on the pot. I forgot how much I enjoy working with these shimmer sheets.

Here is my inspiration sketch from Mojo Monday:


And I chose this  Sunday Stamps color challenge.


I'm loving the blog challenges because they inspire my creativity and I'm also using some of the awesome stash I forgot I have. Shopping in my own craft room is delightful!

I'm also adding my card to The Card Concept Challenge (Classy and Elegant).

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy




17 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Your vase looks amazing and I love the little butterfly. Great design! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Amy. I loved doing the Sunday Stamps challenge so I'll definitely be back. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is amazing! Love the use of the shimmer sheets with your beautiful bouquet! We are so thankful that you shared with us at The Card Concept and hope to see your artwork in our gallery again soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. This is my second Card Concept Challenge. It's one of my favorites!

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love your vase of blooms...beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing details making this a beautiful card creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lyn. I just checked out your amazing blog. It looks full of fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, your blog is amazing!!! All your cards are so beautiful (like this one) and I love the rag quilt you previously posted. Fabulous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn, you are so nice. Thanks for your sweet words of encouragement. They are greatly appreciated! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love that vase full of flowers!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooww that POT caught my eyes
    and your flower bouquet is adorable Nancy
    and the purple emboss paper is perfect added
    all the gold I love looks classic and you made awesome card...I will be happy to get it on my post box cause my bday is on 10th April next Monday :)
    Great made Miss Nancy
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monica. You have an amazing blog with lots of beautiful inspiration. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON MONDAY. 🎂🎈

      Delete
  11. I love the richness of the colours you have used on your card. The Shimmer sheets and the gold go so well together. Thank you so much for joining at the Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete